Sunday, September 23, 2007

DAMMIT

The stepvan I got the rear end out of. The truck is rated at 14,000 GVR and mine is 9000. Beefy.


The stepvan came from Mr. Moo & Co. Notice the eight udders on the
cow and the white droplets flying out. I think the mechanical milking
machine went amok, sucked out 4 new udders and the flying juice is
actually pus. It is running as fast as it can to get away from the CAFO lot.


The new read end. SERIOUSLY beefy.

So I haven't been posting because I live in the mountains now and the internets are broken (dial-up, no less). And my cell gets no signal out there.

So I had to pay $1400 for the fuel injector pump, $350 for a new rear axle/ring and pinion, $1000 for a new drive shaft and some other bits and pieces. My truck has decided it wants to be mechanically sound, which I guess is a good thing, right?

I start school in two days and I will be basically living in an insulated plywood box. No solar, plumbing, electrical etc. At least not yet...

No comments: