Thursday, August 9, 2007

The lord of the manor


This is Seamus and Sean's dad, Larry Hassard. He can be a hazard. He makes much fun of my green ways (but that's because he makes jibes at everything-- it's his way of showing affection). He calls my FSC 2x4s "free range".

He is graciously allowing me to build out the chip truck behind his house out in Snoqualmie. And pay for it at the end of all the customizing, at a reduced rate. I did quite a few back-breaking weekends of landscaping on their 3+ acre property to help get ready to sell it, so I guess we're getting even. Anyone want a beautiful home right beneath Mount Si, let me know!

(This is not his usual look-- he's a conservative. He probably wouldn't like this picture. On the other hand, he probably wouldn't care one whit.)

No comments: